OFFICIAL DMCA COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
Our website follows the rules of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to protect copyrights. To report a copyright infringement to us, please send a written message that includes the following:
- A signature (physical or electronic) from someone authorized to represent the owner of a copyright that has been possibly violated.
- Identify the copyrighted work that may have been violated. If there are multiple copyrighted works on a single website, provide a list of those works.
- Describe the material that is considered infringing and needs to be removed or disabled, along with the necessary information to help us find it quickly, like website URLs.
- Provide contact information for the person reporting the infringement, including an address, phone number, and an email address if available.
- State that you genuinely believe that the material is being used without authorization from the copyright owner, their agent, or in violation of the law.
- Confirm that the information in your report is accurate, and certify under penalty of perjury that you have the authority to act on behalf of the copyright owner. (Please note that making false claims can result in legal consequences under Section 512(f)).